Vs > Voronez
Chiang Mai vs Voronez Climate & Distance Between
Chiang Mai vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Chiang Mai vs Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa
Chiang Mai vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
Chiang Mai vs Herat, Afghanistan
Voronez vs Syktyvkar, Russia
Voronez vs Cairns, Australia
Voronez vs Bulawayo Airport, Zimbabwe
Voronez vs Frontone, Italy
Vitoria vs Nagano
Barkhan vs Camaguey
Ottawa, Il vs Petropavlovsk Kamchatsky
Maseru vs Hun
- The distance between Chiang Mai, Thailand and Voronez, Russia is approximately 6,308 km or 3,920 mi.
- To reach Chiang Mai in this distance one would set out from Voronez bearing 102.1° or ESE and follow the great circles arc to approach Chiang Mai bearing 140.1° or SE .
- Chiang Mai has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Voronez has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb).
- Chiang Mai is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Voronez is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The average temperature is 19.3 °C (34.8°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 20.2 °C (36.4°F) less in Chiang Mai. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 605.7 mm (23.8 in) more which is equivalent to 605.7 l/m² (14.87 US gal/ft²) or 6,057,000 l/ha (647,534 US gal/ac) more. About 2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 31.4° higher in Chiang Mai than in Voronez.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Chiang Mai relative to Voronez. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Voronez vs Chiang Mai
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -34 (-1)
|| -27 (-1)
|| -18 (-1)
|| -30 (-1)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (Â°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Chiang Mai vs Dublin, Tx, Usa
Chiang Mai vs Nakhon Phanom, Thailand
Chiang Mai vs Amherst, Ma, Usa
Chiang Mai vs Langdon, Nd, Usa
Voronez vs Te Teko, New Zealand
Voronez vs Fernando De Noronha, Brazil
Voronez vs Waikaremoana Onepoto, New Zealand
Voronez vs Vasquez Cobo, Colombia
Save vs Lord Howe Island
Kuujjuarapik, Qc vs Punta Arenas
Salzburg vs International Falls, Minnesota
Sapporo vs Kita
Chiang Mai vs Voronez Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Chiang Mai
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) NE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) E
- Lampang, Thailand - 78.8 kms (49 miles) SE
- Phrae, Thailand - 144.8 kms (90 miles) ESE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) SE
- Loei, Thailand - 326.6 kms (203 miles) ESE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) S
- Tak, Thailand - 211 kms (131.1 miles) S
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) SSE
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SE
Climate Guides for Locations near Voronez