| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Chiang Mai in July is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- In July there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish with rain at intervals. Around 161mm (6.3in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 18 days.
- In July the heavens above Chiang Mai are slightly fair with an average of a modest 4:44 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:58 long and the longest day is 13:13 long with an average length of 13:07.
- There are approximately 8:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Chiang Mai July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Chiang Mai, Thailand
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Chiang Mai:
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 289.3 kms (179.8 miles) NNE
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 163.4 kms (101.5 miles) NE
- Nan/ Muang Nan, Thailand - 189 kms (117.4 miles) E
- Lampang, Thailand - 78.8 kms (49 miles) SE
- Phrae, Thailand - 144.8 kms (90 miles) ESE
- Uttaradit East, Thailand - 174.5 kms (108.4 miles) SE
- Loei, Thailand - 326.6 kms (203 miles) ESE
- Bhumibol Dam, Thailand - 169.8 kms (105.5 miles) S
- Tak, Thailand - 211 kms (131.1 miles) S
- Phitsanulok/ Sarit, Thailand - 259.5 kms (161.3 miles) SSE
- Phetchabun, Thailand - 347.9 kms (216.2 miles) SE